Monday to Friday 08.30 - 17.00 (Closed public holidays)
X-Ray (Walk In Clinic)
Monday to Friday 09.00 - 16.30 (Walk In clinic - Referral required from GP/ Hospital)
Blood Tests - Phlebotomy (By Appointment Only)
FOR GP requests only for Persons over the age 16
Our staff are working hard to keep everybody safe during the COVID-19 outbreak. We are therefore using an appointment system, and are only accepting GP Referrals, to encourage social distancing.
Call us on 01273 265580 between 8am to 4pm to book an appointment.
You can also book an appointment online by sending an email to
Please include your name, date of birth, and available hours for the next few weeks.
If you wish to cancel your appointment please make sure to do so either by phone, or by email, by telling us your name and the time and date of your appointment
- Appointments will be available between 8.30 and 15.30 (Monday to Friday)
- We accept GP BLOOD TESTS only - you will need to bring the paper form confirming the test.
- You are required to wear a mask/ face covering during all times in the clinic.
- Do not arrive before your appointment slot and please wait outside the clinic to be called by the phlebotomy reception staff.
- The staff will try their best to keep to appointment times but please be aware the clinic may not run on time.
- We request that only patients enter the building wherever possible, and kindly ask that family members or friends wait outside.
We apologise for any inconvenience and are grateful for your understanding during these difficult times.